NGUYEN MINH PHUOC
- 1973: Born in Hanoi.
- 1992 - 1997: Graduated from Hanoi Fine Art Institute. BA
- Member of Hanoi Fine Art Association.
- Lecturer at VietnamNationalJunior College of Music and Art.
- 1997 : Encouragement Prize of Asian Art Awards ( Philip Morris )
- 1998 : Exhibition of Painting in china
- 1999: Encouragement Prize of Asian Art Awards.
- 2000: Solo Exhibition of Installation of Art – GO WEST – in Hanoi.
Vietnam National Exhibition of Art.
- 2001-2002: Group Exhibition at HaNoiFineArtMuseum- 16 Ngo Quyen str
- 2003: “Woth heart & Soul & Mind” , New YorkArtsCenter.
- 2004: “International Festival of Arts” Korea. “Vietnamese paintings” at Alliance Francaise de Singapour, Singapore.
- 2005: Exhibition at VietnamFineArtsMuseum, Hanoi.
“Contemporary Arts from Vietnam”, Fujita Vente Musuem, Tokyo, Japan.
- 2006: Painting and Sculpture by Students”, a group exhibition at Hanoi Fine Arts University.
- 2007-2008: Honorable mention Artist of Vermont Studio Center – USA.
- Attend workshop at CivitellaRaneriCenter – Italy.
- 2009 : “LIMDIM” in DVS and Stenersen museum, Oslo, Norway.
- 2010: Kuandu Biennale, Kuandu museum of Fine Arts, Taipei National University of the Art, Taiwan.
- “No soul for sale” at TATE Modern museum, Oslo, Norway.
- “VIETNAM art insight” in IFA gallery, Shanghai, China.
2011: Asian art link, Manila, Philippines
2012: The 7th Asian Pacific Triennial of contemporary Art (APT7), Brisbane, Australia.
The 1st Ecorea Jeonbuk Biennale, Int’l Beukam Art Museum, Korea.
Java spices, international Viual Art Exhibition, Jogia Nationa Museum, Indonexia.